Friday, January 01, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to in 2010

Happy new year, everyone! To start 2010 off on an optimistic note, here's a list of stuff that I am quite excitedly anticipating this year:

Nerdy toys:

  • New Android phones (especially the Google-branded one)
  • Golden Sun DS (tentative title, hopefully)
  • Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
  • Apple's supposedly-soon-to-be-announced tablet device.
Movies and books:
  • Iron Man 2
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (though I wish they'll be more creative w/ the title)
  • The Last Airbender
  • The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie, plus Volume 10 of the Haruhi light novels
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, so I'll update this later. On a personal note, I am looking forward to finally getting to use my U.S. tourist visa. I need to catch up to my little brother, who's already been there twice in two years!