Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bird Brain tweets for today

  • 13:26 This message was sent from my mobile via PHtwitter. Cool. #
  • 13:36 PHtwitters allow for cheap SMS twittering from the Philippines. www.phtwitters.com #
  • 15:30 Microsoft's World Wide Telescope is now up: www.worldwidetelescope.org/experienceIt/ExperienceIt.aspx #
  • 18:10 Work rant: the problem could either be the GSM modem, or the old C code that's using it. I'm starting to hate both. #
  • 18:39 "You have only been gone 10 days and already I'm wasting away..." #
  • 18:40 I suddenly miss my guitar. Should buy new strings later. #
  • 19:32 It seems the GSM modem they bought is just utterly flawed. No need to scour hundreds of lines of tangled C code. #
  • 19:33 Gotta go home now so I can watch Avatar w/o my Mom nagging. :P #
  • 20:26 Forgot that the bottle was open and promptly spilled water on my pants. Wtf?! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter