Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What I've failed to blog about in the past few weeks.

I've haven't really been interested about the latest tech news these past few days, especially when I've got more important things like training for the upcoming ACM competition and doing college projects. There is this strong urge to blog something a bit more substantial than what I've been posting since the start of the school year, but I just don't have the time and energy for it. Maybe during Christmas break. Anyway, here are some things you might like, if you haven't seen them already.



I'm looking forward to a more interesting set of news this November. None of the above items were that great (Google Reader's a bit ugly, Kahuna and VI are still months away, and First Page is still in beta). Maybe Visual Studio 2005 (due next month) will be worth a look. And there's also the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie, which is barely tech-related but is going to be so cool nonetheless. Anyway, please bear with my ugly blogging habits for now, both of you. :-)