Sunday, March 06, 2005

Never mind this: Just another diary entry

Sorry if I haven't been very active here lately. It was midterm exams week last week. Anyway, I just bought a new cellphone yesterday (oh yeah, didn't I tell you my Nokia 3310 became part of the infamous Philippine cellphone snatchers' loot just two weeks ago?). This time, my new Nokia 1100 shall remain chained in my pocket. The damned pilfering bastards...

Anyway, our school joined the UP-sponsored Quizzardry competition last Friday, an intercollegiate technology quiz-bee. My team finished sixth, but actually would have won if not for some very stupid mistakes (how could I have forgotten ANSI, for cryin' out loud!), but at least we've shown that we're at par with "The Great" Ateneo and UP; we even overtook them in the easy round, as a matter of fact. And we weren't even trained! I found out about the contest only a few weeks before, and I only studied on the contest day itself. Of course, it's just computer trivia; my real goal is to win an intercollegiate programming competition next year...

Okay enough of this bigheaded blabbering.

Gosh, I'm really not cut out to write these types of blog posts, am I?