As I browsed through Peter Kreeft's More Featured Writing, I stumbled upon these very interesting (and long) pages about the six people Kreeft calls "The Pillars of Unbelief." Through these pages, the famous Catholic apologist "discusses six modern thinkers with an enormous impact on everyday life, and with great harm to the Christian mind."
- Machiavelli - inventor of "the new morality"
- Kant - subjectivizer of Truth
- Nietzsche - self-proclaimed "Anti-Christ"
- Freud - founder of the "sexual revolution"
- Marx - false Moses for the masses, and
- Sartre - apostle of absurdity.