Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I just want to greet everyone a wonderful feast-day-of-a-Catholic-priest-who-was-martyred-for-officiating-
Christian-matrimonies. I myself am having a splendid time, the best Valentine's Day I ever had, in fact. I'm starting to shed some of the nerd-chrysalis I've had since I-don't-know-when, and begin showing the kind of emotional maturity that I once could only dream about.

Basically, I just experienced my very first burst of romantic courage: I gave my crush a gift of flowers-and-a-serenade (and of course, an mp3 CD), and I asked her out to dinner. Now it might not be a big thing to you, but it is to me; I've never as much as showed my real feelings towards a girl before. Hopefully, this isn't just a For Valentine's Day Only thing. Oh, I suppose I could ask today's saint-of-honor for help...

St. Valentine, pray for me. :-)